Hi, we are your Photographers.
Our names are Bree Neeley and Jesse Reising, and we are your photographers! We shoot just about everything! Weddings, engagements, senior, proposals, babies, newborns, pregnancy's, families, events, music videos, fantasy shoots, holiday shoots, company team up's, landscaping/architexture for Travel Agency's, etc. We hope we can be of service to you! Contact us today to find out our rates and schedule your session!
We do shoots Nationally and Internationally!
Yes, that's right! We travel! Our business is based out of Southern Indiana, however we will go anywhere we are needed! We have done shoots for individuals in Indiana, Illinois (Chicago), Kentucky, Ohio, Missouri (St. Louis), Kansas, Oregon, Washington, and Florida. Venturing further out we have even done shoots for individuals in Canada, India, and Oman!
Award Winning Photographers
- 2021 Photography Merit Award, in the Gallery Show: Gift of: Jennifer L. Porter-Kieffer '06, Laurel Vaughn
- 2020 Courier and Press Reader's Choice Award for Best Photographer
- 2018 Indiana State Fair Open Class Honorable Mention in Professional Nature Photography
- 2017 Indiana State Fair Open Class Second Place Winner for Wedding Photography in the Professional Division.
- 2016 Indiana State Fair 4-H Best of Show
- 2016 Indiana State Fair Open Class 1st Place Winner in Amateur Portraits.
- 2013 Best of Show Indiana State Fair 4-H Photography
- Nikon School Graduates. Classes taken:
- Chicago 2012
- Raleigh 2014
- Chicago 2016
- Working on a degree in Photography from USI
Work Featured by:
- Universal Studio's
- Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
- Engaged River Valley Magazine
- ISSUE 16
- ISSUE 17
- DREAMY Magazine
- ISSUE 314
- ISSUE 335
- ISSUE 353
- Back to the Future Official Trilogy
- 99.5 WKDQ Web Article
- Family Video's National Agency
- Family Video Influencer:
- Stranger Things Merch
- Stranger Things Merch
- Video Store Day
- National Save the Video Store Campaign
- Spooky Season Coupons
- New Merch
- New Merch
- Movie Ad
- Store Promotional
- Family Video's Website
- Retro Stage Clothing Company
- Company Advertisements
- New Year's Celebrational Post
- Boom Chicka Pop
- Local Companies:
- Paparazzi Gowns and Glamour
- Ella Park Bridal
- Bea Sweet Treats
- Fidel's Bourbon and Cigar Lounge
- Bob's Gym
- Fuxion Events Center
- Viv Digital
- High Score Saloon
- Dolls of the District
- Zombie Farm
- Magician Collin Culliver
- Day Salon
- Glam Bar in Evansville
- Ninki Japanese Bistros
- H&H Music
- George Koch and Son's LLC
See Our Work
“The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.”
Our Current Recent Special
Have your own cute Fall Mini Session in our green house. $125 for 30 minute sessions. You'll receive 5-10 retouched images, and a digital collection of everything taken! Shoots will look best, first thing in the morning, and in the evening. Mini sessions can apply for individuals, seniors, friend groups, couples, small families, and cute picnic's.
Most Recent Business Collab
A little drone promo with the behind the scenes of our most recent collab! These were some of the sweetest girls I have ever worked with, and one of my bucketlist shoots. Photos coming soon!
Car: Ashley Corbetta
Venue: Holiday Drive-In
Hair: Kyra Jo Webster
Makeup: Billy Thorn
We are a safe space:
for LGBTQIA+, BLM, individuals with disabilities, and are accepting of different cultures, religions and disabilities!
We find it important that all of our clients feel safe here! We like to keep politics out of it. All of you are important to us.
One of the things that we've heard from so many of our clients is they are surprised how open and accepting we are of them and their lifestyles. To be honest, that means so much to us, and is a goal we hope to continue! Truth is we are here for you! No matter what! There is no place for judgement here.
We love celebrating diversity.
And we want to help tell your story!
We just love participating in Art Shows, and the local art community!
Shows we've participated in and their awards listed below!